Thursday, May 31, 2018

Quick update

Hello, I hope you all are well.  I've been doing some plant tlc over the weekend. Wet finally said goodbye to the little brown wrinkly guy that was in the plant pot hospital. The other two are very happy so I've left them as they are. 

R.I.P brown wrinkly one
 I gave Santa a new put and he's feeling very sideways about it all.


My fiance bought a flowery new addition to the home. Will find out the name soon.



Have added a chop stick to support the fast growing Larry.


Moved my beautiful monstera to the large bookshelf and she's rewarded me with another new leaf! That's two babies ready to unfurl. You can see them better in the next picture. I'm so glad she's happy up there.



Lastly here's a fun info sheet about various plant illness's!


No comments:

Post a Comment